Participation in current and recently completed projects
- Science Center for Excellence in Biodiversity and Molecular Plant Breeding (WG05 Olive):. (KK.01.1.1.01.0005), 2018. – 2023.
- Enhancing competitiveness of olive production in the program area through cross border cooperation (COOPeR) Interreg IPA CBC, 2020. – 2022.
- New methods in olive pests controlling using plant volatiles (Lovefly) – (KK.01.1.1.04.0002) 2019. – 2022.
- Adaptation to Saltwater inTrusion in sEa level RIse Scenarios (ASTERIS) Interreg V-A Italy-Croatia, 2019. – 2021.
- New approaches to understanding of compatibility relationships and pollen-pistil interactions in olives (Olea europaea L.). Unity Through Knowledge Fund, 2017-2019.
- Techno-Past Techno-Future: European Researchers’ Night (TPTF_ERN), H2020-EU.1.3.5., MSCA-NIGHT-2018, 2018. – 2019.
- Application of biotechnology tools for applied research in the Mediterranean agriculture: introduction of paternity tests in genotyping plants, Bilateral HR-SLO project, 2018. – 2019.
- Tomato grafting mitigates biotic stress caused by whiteflies. Croatian Science Foundation (IP-2014-09-3365), 2015-2018.
- Role of soil properties and environmental conditions in the elemental and isotopic composition of the olives: basis for oil geographic traceability. Unity Through Knowledge Fund, 2015 – 2017.
- Coordination of Agricultural Research in the Mediterranean – ARIMNet2, FP7-ERANET-2013-RTD, 2014-2017.
- ARIMNet2 (Coordination of Agricultural Research in the Mediterranean Area), FP7-ERANET-2013-RTD, 2014. – 2017
- Croatian Agriculture Research and Educational Exchange, United States Department of Agriculture – MZOŠ, 2009. – 2012.
- Enhancement of flavonoids and other antioxidants of loose-leaf lettuce by controlled supply of nitrogen (N) and sulfur (S), MZOŠ/bilateralna suradnja CRO-DAAD, 2012. – 2013.
Full project list – Leader of 8 and collaborator in 14 national and 13 international scientific research projects