- 2016 – Medal for Merit of the International Society for Horticultural Science Leuven, Belgium
- 2012 – Award “Pavle Bakarić” for lifetime achievement in olive, Cooperative Union of Dalmatia
- 2004 – Acknowledgment, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia, First Congress of Croatian Scientists from Homeland and Abroad
- 1999 – Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Croatia, three-month scholarship for post-graduate training abroad.
- 1999 – Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship
- 1992 – First prize in international competition for the most important achievement in the field of olive research, from “Associazione culturale per la valorizzazione dell’olivo Ennio Andreucci”, Castellare Di Pescia, Italy
- 1989 – 1991 ICAMAS-MAICh (International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies) Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania, Scholarship for Master of Science (MSc) Program in Mediterranean agriculture
Home » Prizes, Schoolarships, Awards